The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Good, The Bad and The WTF Moments of 2009

Posted by Seeking Solace |

From my comfy couch in Yankee Transplant, here are the good, the bad and the WTF moments of 2009. It is open to debate whether these are good, bad or WTF.

10. Operation Relocation began. Too many posts about decluttering, cleaning and overall getting the house ready to attach. But here's a tip. If a charity organization calls you once a month to see if you have more stuff to donate...you have too much crap!

9. Job hunting sucks. Once again, too many posts to link.

8. The Boy gave us quite a scare. And that wasn't the only emergency trip to the vet.

7. Sold the house! But it was an exhausting process. Thanks to the Bob, it went very quickly

6. These people at work are crazy. Plus, my job sucks. But, I work through my anger.

5. The B. 'Nuff said.

4. New RA Doc wants me to take Methotrexate via injection. I hate needles. Husband learned how to give me my shot. But I have no joint damage.

3. My Girls. I saw my Girls!!!! But, my brother and his wife is still cruel and evil people.

2. I got the job... sort of.

1.Left Lake Effect Snow Central for Yankee Transplant. But it took a while for our stuff to get here. But we are here.

It was a long strange year. What's in store for 2010? Stay tuned.

2 comments:

rented life said...

And you still miss us all up here. :)

2010 has to be better. That's all I'm saying.

Seeking Solace said...

RL: I miss you and all my northern homeys!!!

And you are right 2010 just HAS to be better.

Subscribe