The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Friday, December 15, 2006

Another Year (Almost) Over

Posted by Seeking Solace |

So much has been going on the in Waiting Room this year. Here are the highlights.

January 2006: Blogging about the Boy, getting back on the workout track and an new course that is just not working.
February 2006: The usual student insanity and lots of shopping! And of course, the Boys in Black and Gold won the Super Bowl!
March 2006: So much evil in the world, from students to people on the subway.
April 2006: Aruba, baby!!!
May 2006: The glory of being a dog mom.
June 2006: Tribute to my dad
July 2006: The continuing saga of a Ding Dong Student and Doggie Date Night.
August 2006: One of the worst emails I have ever received.
September 2006: A new boss, a little prissy brat joins the faculty and a faculty member who does not see a good opportunity when it is right in front of him.
October 2006: Introducing...FW!
November 2006: How I kicked FW's butt and my 20th high school reunion.
December 2006: End of semester student insanity, a missed concert, a flooded basement and the loss of GML's beautiful Zoey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool idea! I like reflecting back over the year, too. Too bad my blogging is so unpredictable that I have no history. ;p

Michelle

Alice said...

Wow, what a busy year!

Subscribe