The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Friday, January 26, 2007

An Open Letter

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Dear Retailer with the Three Letter Name:

Thank you for your promptly shipping my two long sleeve tee-shirts. I have always enjoyed shopping in your store. I decided to try your on-line store and was happy to find the items I sought.

However, I am quite disgusted with the manner in which you ship your products. The bag in which you shipped my order REAKED of cigarettes. The pungent smell was not only on the outside of the bag, but on the inside as well. Thankfully, the items I purchased were wrapped separately and were not affected by that offensive odor.

It's not that I fault someone for being a smoker, if that's what a person wants to do, so be it. But to ship a package under the circumstances I mentioned lacks professionalism and good business sense. Don't you have quality controls in place? Didn't anyone notice the smell?

Sadly, I will never order an item from your on-line site again. It is a shame because I would have probably spent an obscene amount of money at your site over my lifetime.

Regretfully,
Seeking Solace

bcc to the Blog World: The name of the retailer has an "a" in the name!

0 comments:

Subscribe