The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, January 08, 2007

Music Monday-The Bee Gees

Posted by Seeking Solace |

After a brief hiatus, the Music Monday Play-list is back.

Shawn Colvin does a great remake of the Bee Gees song "Words" on her latest CD "These Four Walls." I forgot how beautiful this song is, so I dug up a old Bee Gee's Greatest Hits CD. People seem to equate them with the disco-Saturday Night Fever era, but prior to that, they wrote and performed some great tracks.

  • To Love Somebody
  • Words
  • I Started A Joke
  • Lonely Days
  • How Can You Mend a Broken Heart?
  • Jive Talkin'
  • Nights on Broadway
  • Fanny Be Tender
  • How Deep is Your Love? (I had to have one from Saturday Night Fever and this one is my favorite).
  • One

2 comments:

Arbitrista said...

I've always thought that "Fanny" was the silliest name ever.

God, I hope that's not your real name.

Seeking Solace said...

Nope. Not Fanny.

Subscribe