The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

IT'S BAAAACK

Posted by Seeking Solace |

American Idol is back.

I felt so sorry for the first girl, the one who sang the Jewel song. Note to Simon. Sometimes being mean is so counterproductive!

More commentary to come!

Update #1: Someone should tell the opera-dude that if you want to be taken seriously, don't dress like Apollo Creed. You look like a jackass!

Also, the Shakira wannabe is going to get on my nerves, I just know it!

Update #2: I would not take voice lessons from that dude either. But , I would not be so nasty about it.

I think the girl who came to the auditions with her boss is probably doing her boss.

Final Update: God, this is just painful. I did feel sorry for the last kid.

2 comments:

Prisca said...

I didn't get to watch it tonight but I'm not sure I could have done it anyway. I just can't watch them destroy some of those folks. I'll wait until we get to the finalists. Keep me posted, though. Was Paula incoherent?

Seeking Solace said...

She did not say much. Randy was in fare form. Jewel was one of the judges.

Subscribe