The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Thursday, September 14, 2006

You Know You Are Tired When...

Posted by Seeking Solace |

  • You write Wednesday instead of Thursday on you Thursday blog entry. (Either you did not notice that or you were being nice and not calling me on it!)
  • You take a three hour nap and STILL feel tired.
  • You can't wait to take off your shoes.
  • You can't open a bottle of wine fast enough.
  • The actual thought of doing anything makes you tired.
  • You envy the fact that your dog gets to sleep all day.
  • You hold it until your bladder is about to explode because you are too tired to get off the couch.
  • You create an "ass groove" on you couch.

3 comments:

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

I'm with you, I noticed my jeans pockets left their imprint on the slip cover... and I wanted to make the grooves deeper! The extra-toed kitty thought my alarm should really go off at 4:20, instead of 5:00 AM...

*statgirl* said...

You know you are tired when you are excited that a neighbor has invited you over for dinner, but you actually consider not going because it involves walking half a block down the street.

Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

Dude, I know exactly what you're talking about.

Subscribe