The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Wednesday BOC

Posted by Seeking Solace |

  • My feet HURT. After a summer of wearing sandals, or in some instances, no shoes at al, I have to get used to wearing them again. Plus, I have to wear, to quote GML, my 'big girl clothes!"
  • I am also tired. Why does the first day of classes zap all of my energy.
  • My Survey of Law and Criminal Law classes consist of all women. Cool.
  • Why do some students think they do not have to show up for the first day of class?
  • Question for B*. Did you get rid of the Razor cell phone? I am planning on purchasing a new one and want to know if I should avoid it. Anyone else out there have an opinion?

4 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

Hi. I'm keeping my Razr. It's so slim that it fits nicely in my pocket and I hate carrying a purse. My phone was 2 years old and needed to be replaced. I haven't mastered the features yet, though. (Haven't had time...) I like that I can take photos with my phone now. I can't find my hands-free thingy right now, but I liked it when I was using it. I have no complaints yet. :)

Ianqui said...

My ugrad class is like 80% women this year too. Hah! Maybe they're right! Maybe there is a boy crisis in college! I have to say that wouldn't bother me. Instead, it's about time.

sheepish said...

Once again, I have one female student in my class. It'd be awfully nice to, you know, have some women in my field. Or maybe a non-white male even.

Abbey said...

One of my colleges used to drop people that didn't show up to the first day of class. Too bad that doesn't sound like the policy at your U.

Hope the feeties are feeling better. Maybe a relaxing first-week-of-classes pedicure is needed?

Subscribe