The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Where Have I Been???

Posted by Seeking Solace |

  • Shopping. I had to get some clothing staples like a new white button down shirt, some more bras and pantyhose. I did buy a cute pair of Nine West dress pants in charcoal gray. (Sorry, can't find any pics. But I did buy them at Macy's). I also tried on these in red. Sadly, they did not fit. As those of you who wear pointy toe shoes know, it is best to go up half a size so your toes won't hurt. So I will have to check another store or try DSW.
  • Cleaning. My house was in bad shape.
  • Laundry. Still working on that one.
  • Putting away some summer stuff. Funny because it is supposed to get up to 80 degrees today then drop to 60 degrees by Tuesday.
  • Work out. Two months until 20th high school reunion.
  • Sleep. Sinuses are still bothering me. I am off the drugs, which is a good thing. I hate being loopy. Plus the first week of school really knocked me out.
  • School stuff. I have to prep for lectures this week. One of my colleagues has 30 students in her Research and Composition class. Poor GML has almost the same amount in Sociology. They have to bring in extra chairs. Meanwhile, I have three in my Employment Law class. and five in Survey of Law and Criminal Law. I do have a whopping 13 in Critical Thinking.
  • Watching Football. I guess Notre Dame knows what it feels like to be Penn State. The boys in Black and Gold don't play until Monday night. I guess I will watch Lake Effect Snow Team play today.
  • New toy. My black Motorola razor will be here soon.
  • Husband. The change over should take place next week. We have been reviewing new insurance and benefit info for the last few days. Husband is a little miffed at his new overlords. He just got word that he will have to work some weekends to meet a new product deadline. The Present Thought located at the side bar is dedicated to Husband.

So that's what I have been up to!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've been quite busy, my friend! Glad to hear Snowstorm City won. ;) They are the Cubs of football.

I hope it's a good week for you-- keep us posted!

Subscribe