The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Give Me Three Things

Posted by Seeking Solace |

As seen everywhere:

Three things that scare me

  • Snakes (and not just on planes)
  • Crowed places
  • Being caught in a fire

Three people that make me laugh

  • The Boy
  • Carlos Mencia
  • Husband's dead on impression of Ross Perot

Three things I hate the most

  • People who are over zealous about their own agenda that they fail to at least consider other points of view.
  • Any kind of -ism (race, sex, etc...)
  • The current state of the legal profession

Three things I don't understand

  • Why people think Paris Hilton is talented (sorry, Brazen)
  • Why there is a reality TV show for EVERYTHING. (What's next...funeral directors???)
  • Why women think that acting dumb is cute

Three things I am doing right now

  • Typing this meme
  • Listening to music
  • Singing along to the music

Three things I want to do before I die

  • Sing in my own blues-country-alternative rock band
  • Travel cross country with Husband and the Boy
  • Make peace with my brother

Three things I can do

  • Speak German
  • Minor plumbing repair
  • Obedience train a dog

Three ways to describe my personality

  • Fun loving
  • Laid back
  • Moody

Three things I can't do

  • Drive
  • Draw
  • Drink milk

Three things I think you should listen to

  • Your inner voice
  • 70's rock singer-songwriters
  • The Who

Three things you should never listen to

  • People who are intolerant of others
  • Boy bands and lip-syncing, no talent pop artists
  • People who want to change who you are

Three things I would like to learn

  • How to play guitar
  • How to play bass
  • How to be less moody

Three favorite foods

  • Anything Italian
  • Anything Mexican
  • Chocolate

Three beverages I drink

  • Coffee
  • Wine
  • Assorted hard liquor

Three shows I watched as a kid

  • The Flintstones
  • Sesame Street
  • The Electric Company

Three people to tag.

  • If you have not done it yet, nothing I can say will get you to do it now.

1 comments:

Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

She's totally untalented. That's the point! :)

Subscribe