The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Friday, September 29, 2006

Friday Bullets-O-Crapola

Posted by Seeking Solace |

  • Wednesday it was 72 degrees and sunny. Yesterday it was in the 50s and raining. Result, a migraine headache yesterday with funky auras. I took the day off, sleeping until almost two in the afternoon. Imitrex does that for me.
  • Husband is going out of town this weekend, so the Boy and I will be fending for ourselves. I am thinking Mexican take-out, hot baths and getting most of the bed to myself.
  • Dateline NBC is on tonight. Can't wait to hear the six most feared words in the English language. "I'm Chris Hanson with Dateline NBC!"
  • Speaking of the Boy, he tore the shears hanging on my front window, barking at another dog. God forbid another dog should walk past his house! One of these days, I am going to find him hanging out a broken window.
  • These arrived this week. (I think I mentioned them in a recent post). I absolutely love them!
  • I have to prepare my research project assignments for my students since I will be handing them out this week. One good thing about this semester is that since my classes are rather small, I will have fewer papers to read.
  • That being said, my Critical Thinking students are the laziest sacks of shit I have ever encountered. More on that later. I don't want to ruin my good mood thinking about it.
  • I am in a better place about the whole incident with the Criminal Justice butt-head. Thanks to all for your kind words and suggestions. I allowed myself to stew about it for one day and then just let it go. I am going to chalk it up to the guy being a butt-head and just the usual crapola that goes on at my campus.

3 comments:

Alice said...

Ooh, cool shoes!

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

My mom had a huskie who would force a window open and get out -- in the winter. There weren't any dogs going by, he just wanted to get out and sleep in a snowbank... mom learned quickly to lock the windows in the winter. He was good, but he couldn't manipulate the locks, as that requires thumbs :).

Seeking Solace said...

Yeah, dogs lacking that thumb thing is problematic for them. My Boy loves the snow too!

Subscribe