The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Friday, August 18, 2006

Friday Thoughts

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Tonight, Husband and I are taking a drive in the country and plan on dining at a quaint restaurant. No occasion, but it is a kick off to his week off from work.

As for the weekend, the Boy and I are going to a fundraiser for a local "no kill" animal shelter with GML and her dog, Blue. The Boy and Blue have become dog-buddies, which is cool because the Boy sometimes has issues with other male dogs. I still need to pick up supplies for a donation. I will probably pick those up on the way to the park. I just hope that it does not rain. The weather-guru is calling for a chance of thunderstorms.

I stayed up WAY too late last night downloading songs for a new workout play list. I am in this 80's groove right now. BTW, did any of you see Jon Bon Jovi on Larry King on Wednesday night??? In the words of GML, "He is such a beautiful man!" Note to B*, JT has NOTHING on Jon Bon!

1 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

excellent idea for a night out.

Regarding JT, he's ... what? 12? He's not my type. :) I do dig his music, but I prefer men above 30, thanks. :)

Subscribe