The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Friday, August 04, 2006

Friday Thoughts

Posted by Seeking Solace |

  • Semester is finally over, except for grading during finals week. I did bring some stuff home, but I will not be surprised if it just sits in my briefcase.
  • I spent the morning putting together my new vacuum. I decided to return to bags. I was constantly emptying the bag less ones. I was convinced that there was another dog living in my house with the amount of hair in the canister.
  • The new vacuum is kinda heavy. Plus, it doesn't help that the Boy feels the need to attack it. That's why no robo vac. The Boy would see one of those and think "Chase, Kill, and Destroy!"
  • Speaking of the Boy, he has not been for a walk in two days because of the heat. I should take him later. He gets really pesky when he has not been on a walk for more than a day!
  • It's a little cooler today. Maybe I can open the windows and get some fresh air in the house.
  • The sticking issue in the divorce from hell is solved. I have to stop by the court and pick up the transcript so I can draft the final judgment. Hopefully, I can finish that too next week.
  • Tonight is take-out night. Don't know what I want. Husband ALWAYS wants hot wings.
  • GML and I are thinking about facials and a liquid lunch as a way to celebrate the end of the semester. Sounds good, don't you think?

5 comments:

marciano guerrero said...

If you ever in nyc I have the best place for chicken wings. The Blue Room 595h & 2nd Ave. Atomic Wings--hotter than yesterday!

Seeking Solace said...

Hey Kristen, welcome to the waiting room!!! I will pop by your site soon!

Rebecca said...

Facials and a liquid lunch are always a good idea. ;)

Anonymous said...

I'll be by this afternoon for the facial and liquid lunch. When are you departing?! :) I have absolutely NOTHING to celebrate but I really want to get out of the house. Have a great time if you go.

Report on your wings. I will salivate in absentia despite knowing you are not feeling 'wing love' tonight.

Cheers to you for the divorce settlement. AT FREAKIN' LAST!

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

Add a pedicure to the facials and liquid lunch and you have my support.

Subscribe