The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Break

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Since I have been off:

  • I have slept until about 9 AM, and that's only because the Boy is herding me out of bed. Then, I take a two hour nap with the Boy in the afternoon.
  • I have caught up on reading the stack of magazines that are on my coffee table. (In Style, Dog Fancy, Shape, Fitness, Real Simple and Time).
  • I exercised.
  • Worked in my garden. Tomatoes, peppers and basil...oh my!!!!
  • Played with my vacuum.
  • Played with the Boy
  • Had lunch at home with Husband
  • Had drinks with Divorce Lady

Things I have not done and really need to do:

  • Finish Divorce from Hell paperwork
  • Read textbook for Criminal Law course I am teaching in the fall
  • Send nasty letter to bank for screwing up account

Shows where my priorities are right now!

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sounds to me like the priorities are spot on for a break. Cool.

Subscribe