The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, August 14, 2006

Chillin'

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I am on my mini break. I have a month off before the fall madness begins. It's funny because I am reading how some of you are prepping for the fall, while yours truly is basking in nothingness.

So what am I going to do for the next month? No clue. I have to finish the divorce from hell. I got the transcript from the hearing last week, but I was so busy with grading that I had to set it aside. So, I will finish that this week. I just posted on the Active Academic about my fitness challenges during break. Hopefully, I will keep up the progress.

I probably will not think about the fall semester for another two weeks of so. The summer session was brutal. I just want to distance myself from it for a while. I did hear from Law School Alma Mater. They are considering my application for a teaching position. They are accepting application through the end of this year, so I doubt I will hear anything anytime soon.

Husband is going to take a week off next week. He has two weeks of vacation left (He gets three). Still no word on the job front. But he says he needs some time off. I don't blame him. We are planning to just hang out at home. We are thinking about going to wine country and stock up for the fall. Gotta have plenty of wine!

So that's it. I think blogging will be pretty light during this time. But don't worry, I won't disappear.

4 comments:

betty said...

ooh! If you're going to wine country as in The Real Thing, email me! I go all the time and have lots of good suggestions for yummy (and affordable) wine!

Have fun on your break!

Alice said...

Relax and do something fun!

Seeking Solace said...

We are going to wine country in the state where Lake Effect Snow Central is.

Shelly: I am not sure what is up with my template lately.

Does anytone else have this problem?

Rebecca said...

I see your template ok.

Subscribe