The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, November 03, 2014

NaBloPoMo: Can I get my writing mojo back?

Posted by Seeking Solace |

OK, let's face it...I suck at blogging lately.

I've had this blog since 2005 That's a lot of writing about all the good, bad and ugly that is my life. I've cultivated some amazing friendships along the way. I've appreciated the support and feedback from so many great peeps. I've found some solace (No pun intended) in this space, when I felt I did not have anywhere to safely express my feelings.

It seems, that I have lost my ability to express my feelings in this space. No, wait...maybe misplaced is a better word.  I've misplaced my writing mojo. Maybe my writing mojo is just hidden. Whatever the case, I miss it. I am trying to find it. But, I have no clue where it is.

It seems that when I come to this space to write, the words seem forced. What I mean is that I am forcing the words to come out, rather than just letting them flow. I don't like that. This is the place where I can feel the most free. I can be authentic. If you follow me on Twitter, I am pretty authentic, but 140 characters does pose a bit of a boundary. I am not even going to explain Facebook; that deserves its own post. At any rate, I am finding barriers to writing.

Enter NaBloPoMo, the blogger's answer to finding something to say. Let's see how this goes. 

0 comments:

Subscribe