The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, July 22, 2013

And That's All She Wrote

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I submitted my resignation last Monday. My last day at Tech College is this Friday. CD claimed to understand, but I could tell his was a little pissed. Honestly, I just don't care. 

The faculty is sad that I am leaving. They loved that I supported them and gave them a voice with the administration. They appreciated my
"teaching nuggets" which help them sharpen their craft.

The students are sad. They felt like someone cared about them. Many thanked me for being tough but fair. A few will said they will miss my Words of Wisdom that I posted outside my office every month.

As for me, I am a mixed bag of emotion. Mostly, I am just tired. I don't think the reality will hit me for a while. 

0 comments:

Subscribe