OK, it's been a little quiet in the waiting room, so here's the Reader's Digest version of what I've been doing...
- I got a job teaching an online class at a local HBCU in Elsewhere. It was a last minute sort of thing, which included completing the Moodle training in 30 hours. I have some thoughts about teaching online, which I will share shortly.
- I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia as a result of the stress at Tech College. The good new is that the RA is still in remission.
- I am back to regular exercise, which has put the fibromyalgia in remission. Also, I've lost 40 pounds since last September. My RA doc thinks that the exercise and weight loss are what is keeping the RA in check.
- I feel fantastic, but I do miss working full time.
- I am taking a doctoral class in research methods this semester. I have some thoughts about that too.
- Junior loves having his mom home full time. Husband is less stressed knowing he does not have to pick me up so late at night.