The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Friday, May 10, 2013

Bliss Interruptus.

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Normally, I do not leave campus until sometime between 7 and 10 p.m. On top of that, I have a 30-40 minute commute, one-way. It's been quite an adjustment for everyone, but we have been able to manage. Sadly, I don't spend much time with Husband during the week because of that schedule. I do get to see Junior and have some doggie-mom time, but not as much as I would like.

Yesterday, I had a meeting at a sister campus, which lasted just long enough that going back to my own campus would be a waste of time. So, I went home. I walked in the door at 5 p.m. I gave Junior a big hug, changed clothes, and sat out on my deck with a beer and hung out with my dog.

It was bliss...until my cell phone started ringing.

It was work again.

Sigh...

0 comments:

Subscribe