The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Game On

Posted by Seeking Solace |

My feelings in my last post...I'm over it.

There were two incidents that made me realize that if anything is going to get done at my campus, I would have to be the one to put my foot down and stand my ground. I realized that my boss lacks the scrotal circumference to make a decision and stick to it.

Yep, the honeymoon is over. 

I am totally OK with this. I understand how the game is played at my campus. Things are more messed up at my campus, but it's nothing that I can't handle. There needs to be a leader, someone who can put policy and structure in place. And, that's not my boss. He is very wishy-washy. On the plus side, I have great support from other department heads who want to see the campus grow.

I've been in this place before. It's very familiar territory. 

Game on.

2 comments:

Nitewriter said...

Sounds like things are going about the way you expected. Good for you - game on indeed!!

Seeking Solace said...

Geeka: Feel free to use it!

Subscribe