The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Thursday, September 06, 2012

Random Bullets of Crapola

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Because I am just too busy right now to compose a proper post...

  • My class is going well. I had my first writing exercise for grade last night. It's a good thing I took thorough notes on the articles that are assigned each week. I hope I did well on the assignment. 
  • I am having trouble wrapping my law-trained brain around some of the theory.  I guess it will take some time to adjust. Thankfully, someone I work with has taken this class, so he has been very helpful. 
  • Husband, Junior and I are trying to lose 10 pounds by October 25th. So far, I have lost two pounds in two weeks. 
  • Junior is a little miffed about not getting as many treats. We are trying to supplement with belly rubs!
  • Work is a really crazy right now. We are near the end of the quarter, so that has the usual drama. 
  • There are also some big changes coming down the pipe at work. Some good people may be leaving which will leave some big holes. 
  • Can we just go ahead and have the election already? I don't think I can take the next 60 days. 
  • Been doing a little shopping.  I bought
  • this,  and this when Ann Taylor had a online sale. Plus, I've found some good deals at the outlets. 
  • I can't wait for fall. It's quite lovely in Elsewhere.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oooohh, love the skirt. Glad your class is going well! I'm just looking forward to the end of triple digits, here. Should be soon, fortunately.

Ernise said...

Glad your class is going well.

Congrats on the 2 lb loss!

I'm SO ready for this election to done.

Mira@PeachtreeInk.com said...

Busy life!I totally understand with the lifestyle of yours.(now)

chicago foodie girl said...

I'm glad to hear things are going well!! :-)

Subscribe