Because I am just too busy right now to compose a proper post...
- My class is going well. I had my first writing exercise for grade last night. It's a good thing I took thorough notes on the articles that are assigned each week. I hope I did well on the assignment.
- I am having trouble wrapping my law-trained brain around some of the theory. I guess it will take some time to adjust. Thankfully, someone I work with has taken this class, so he has been very helpful.
- Husband, Junior and I are trying to lose 10 pounds by October 25th. So far, I have lost two pounds in two weeks.
- Junior is a little miffed about not getting as many treats. We are trying to supplement with belly rubs!
- Work is a really crazy right now. We are near the end of the quarter, so that has the usual drama.
- There are also some big changes coming down the pipe at work. Some good people may be leaving which will leave some big holes.
- Can we just go ahead and have the election already? I don't think I can take the next 60 days.
- Been doing a little shopping. I bought this, and this when Ann Taylor had a online sale. Plus, I've found some good deals at the outlets.
- I can't wait for fall. It's quite lovely in Elsewhere.