The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Ladies' Night

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Last Friday night, a couple of my female colleagues and I decided to get together for a ladies' night. Since we were celebrating graduation at my college, it seemed perfect for us to get together. We headed to a restaurant where we drank, ate, talked about our lives outside of work, who read 50 Shades of Grey and just laughed our asses off.

We had agreed that we would limit how much time we would bitch about the goings on at work. Needless to say, we did spend some time talking about the insanity that is going on at our campus. Actually, I don't think anyone minded all that much. Quite honestly, I think we needed to talk about it.  As my friend/colleague said as we drove home, "It was nice to talk to like-mined people without the fear of "Big Brother" listening.

So true. And why not have a few cocktails while you're at it.

0 comments:

Subscribe