Thanks to Brigindo for a great topic.
The Five Best Decisions I Ever Made:
- Choosing Husband: I was dating a real jerk when I met Husband. Jerk couldn't decide between me and his Ex, so I ended it with Jerk. Husband was everything that Jerk was not. When Jerk found out that I was seeing Husband, Jerk trying everything possible to win me back. When Jerk said it's either him or Husband, I made my choice. Twenty-four years later, I am the happiest gal in the world.
- Leaving Lake Effect Snow Central: OK, I miss my friends, good pizza and chicken wings, but I am so happy in Elsewhere. Health-wise, it was the right thing to do. I am making better money here than I would have in LESC. And, did I mention that the weather is WAY better in Elsewhere?
- Adopting the Boy: He truly was a great dog.
- Sticking it out with my job to see if the B would get fired: Those of you know that story. I could have walked away. But, karma has a funny way of working out.
- Deciding to go with the biologic drugs for the RA: It has helped give me my life back. I just wish that there was another way to administer them. I hate needles!!!!!