The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, September 26, 2011

20 Things That I Am Doing Instead of Writing a Blog Post.

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Thanks to Brigindo for the inspiration on this one.

  1. Still fighting this cold/allergies/whatever the heck I have.
  2. Aggressively treating the two cold sores as a result of #1.
  3. Watching football.
  4. Grading horrible student papers
  5. Creating evil exams to get back at the students for the crappy papers
  6. Fighting plagiarism
  7. Conferencing with students who are planning to drop out.
  8. Conferencing with students what classes they need for the fall term.
  9. Going to meetings that leave me wondering why I am not working with dogs instead.
  10. Planning for fall trip to the mountains with Husband.
  11. Working out so that I can fit into my dream suit.
  12. Online shopping for dream suit
  13. Sleeping. Lots of sleeping because of #1
  14. Watching What not to Wear and reruns of Sex in the City
  15. Comforting my pal, M, who had a mild heart attack
  16. Tutoring my students who are preparing for their certification exam.
  17. Eating way too much take out
  18. Bath time with Lush bath bombs (Thanks again, RL!)
  19. Thinking about the Boy
  20. Missing the Boy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had me until "working out."

Seeking Solace said...

Yeah. Whenever I am in remission, I go full force with working out. For me, it helps me keep what little sanity I have. :)

Brigindo said...

Good one but you reminded me I have to start writing an evil exam.

rented life said...

You're welcome!

Subscribe