The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

By Request...My Suit

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Rented Life asked about my suit. I am also saving up for an Armani suit. Those of you who know me will think it is very me.

 Suit

As you can see, it's not a suit in the traditional sense. But, I am not "traditional". Classic, yes. Traditional, no friggin' way.

I have some time before I need to buy the suit. Hence, the huge fitness kick. I would like to be at least a size 10. Currently, I am a solid 14. Before anyone starts giving me grief, I've been working on losing some weight now that I am in remission. This has given me more incentive to do so. My primary reason for the weight loss is, and has always been, the RA. I need to lose weight so that I have less impact on my joints. And, I will just feel better.

I have also considered the weather at that time of year. So, I am also looking at pants-suits. I like these too.

Armani pants-suit

Dolce & Gabbana
suit


Opinions welcome.

5 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

awesome choices!

if you go with the first option, shoe B would look great! I now think that a colored shoe would be a super fun option.

rented life said...

I can totally see you in that first one, that is very you!! And I love the look. I like the pant suit too, but not as much.

BrightStar is right, shoe B would look great. Seeing the suit really helps :) Plus, I know someone mentioned a show you'd wear a lot, but I can see you wearing that cute red shoe a lot. Too bad there's no purple shoe? hehe.

rented life said...

I keep looking at that first suit...I can't wait to see pics of you in it!

Rebecca said...

I like the 1st suit best, as well. And I think it would look great with the red shoe with the design. So thrilled for you. This is an honor that is well worth any money you want to spend on it, particularly as you have been saving in advance and won't go into debt. Wishing you the very best of luck on the day.

Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

Love the first suit, and I agree, the red shoes would be perfect with it.

Subscribe