The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Projectile Vomiting

Posted by Seeking Solace |

That got your attention?

I had the worst stomach virus ever. I never want to be that up close and personal with a toilet again.

I don't know what caused it. All I know is when I woke up Monday morning, I felt fine. The next three days were spent in the bathroom, sleeping or  hooked up to an IV drip.

I am feeling semi-normal now, but I still can't eat much. They call it the BRAT diet for a reason.

And tomorrow, we are supposed to have pizza for lunch at work.  Everyone except ME!

8 comments:

debakamurpthesurf said...

If you weren't running a fever, could you have eaten something bad or maybe it is from one of your ra meds? Just a thought. Hope you are feeling better soon! Toilets are not one of my favorite viewing spots either :-)

rented life said...

Oh no! So sorry you were sick. I'm glad you're feeling a little more human now.

Alice said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!!!

TiredProf said...

Yikes! Sorry for the bug, but hope you are feeling better.

Karen said...

Note to self, don't read your blog while having breakfast.

comebacknikki said...

Oh, yuck! I'm so sorry you had to deal with that -- I hope you're feeling better!

Addy N. said...

Just saw this- sorry you were so sick!! :(

Anonymous said...

I just read your blog. So sorry you had to deal with such an awful sickness. Hope hubby and boy are healthy.

GML

Subscribe