The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Silence

Posted by Seeking Solace |

It's not intentional. Really, it isn't.

Last week, it began with a cold. By the end of the week, it morphed into a sinus infection. As a result, I had to go on antibiotics. Being on antibiotics means that I cannot take my Embrel shot. Since I can't take my Embrel shot, I have the mother of all RA flares. So, it's 12 days of steriods, plus 10 days of antibiotics. No Embrel until I finish the antibiotics and have no symptoms of sinus infection.

And, I am off work until Monday.

Will be back as soon as my hands can tolerate the typing.

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

Really sorry you are suffering with all of this. Hope you get all better very quickly.

rented life said...

yuck :( Hope you feel better soon. Snuggle with the Boy, that should help!

Breena said...

Oh man that sounds terrible. :( So far, knock on wood, Beorn hasn't needed to take antibiotics. Hope you feel better soon.

TiredProf said...

I'm so sorry and hope you feel better soon.

Alice said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Anthea said...

Ack! Things don't sound good for you. Yes, as Geeka says get some tea and some honey which does have antibacterial qualities. I hope that you feel better sooner than later.

Psycgirl said...

Yuck! Feel better soon!

Rev Dr Mom said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Subscribe