The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, March 07, 2011

Seeking Solace By Numbers

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Number of days left on the antibiotic
1
Number of days left on steriods
4
Number of hours sleep I got last night
4
Number of times I had to poke Husband for snoring
3
Number of times I yelled at the Boy for snoring
1
Number of emails returned today
15
Number of times my office phone rang
4
Number of call that went straight to voice mail
3
Number of midterm reports to file
40
Number of cases reviewed for three lectures tomorrow
15
Number of students who finished their Con Law exam
0
Number of students who got an "A"
0
Number of students passing the course
9/14
Number of hypothetical written for Research and Writing exam
8
Number of students I had to talk out of dropping out after just one term
2
Number of whining students in my office
1
Number of weeks left in the term
6

3 comments:

Alice said...

I hope you get more sleep tonight!

Anonymous said...

Whoa -- no one is passing the course at midterm? Did I read that wrong? Hope you get more sleep. Hubs doesn't snore anymore -- it's been 11 years since sleep apnea dx and getting cpap. Beau the boxer, though, well he's like a freight train.

Seeking Solace said...

Sherlock: 9/14 are passing right now, mainly because some don't turn in their work.

Subscribe