Bonus points for the artist and song...no google cheating!
OK, so I've been through a lot lately.
- I had the axis of evil: sinus infection + no Embrel + RA flare, which resulted in 12 days of steriods.
- I have the post steroid weight gain (Back to the gym, I go)
- I've been working some insane hours at work because it is registration time.
- My students are driving me to wish I could drink.
- With my liver enzyme levels elevated, that's the last thing I need to be doing.
- I found out I was "volunteered" into doing a presentation less than a day to prepare. Needless to say, I got it done and it was actually pretty good. Perhaps watching the Blues Brothers helped?
- I haven't slept decently in two weeks, despite kicking Husband out for snoring.
- The Boy pooped, not once, but twice, on my brand new rug. In his defense, it turns out he had a little doggie virus. But, why my carpet????
- My brackets are imploding in the Southwest (Pitt, you suck!)
I am surprised I haven't lost my mind...yet.
On the plus side:
- Spring is in full effect in Elsewhere. It was 82 on Saturday.
- I have tickets to see the Purple One this week!
- Husband has begun digging our veggie garden.
- The term is almost over!!!
- Husband and I are going on vacation next month.
That's is what is keeping me going. Here's hoping I make it!