The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, January 17, 2011

On The Mend

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I am on Day 3 of a 12 day steroid taper, which really means that I am on Day 1 of taking 5 pills. I think they are working, as I don't feel as achy and tired today.

I'm not doing marathons yet. It takes a little while before I start feeling like my old self. The steroids are merely a booster to help me get over this current flare hurdle and get through the first week of classes.

But, it's nice to be on the mend.

3 comments:

post-doc said...

Yay for improvement!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it's working for you! I loved having a few "normal" days during the prednisone weeks. Hope it kicks the inflammation so the other meds work better.

Alice said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better!

Subscribe