The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Into the Groove

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I finished the 12 day taper. It seemed to help, although I have a new battle on my hands...a cold. Seriously, this is really unfair, going from RA flare to a cold. It's like moving from one quadrant of hell to another.

Work-wise, it's week two of the term and I am starting to get into the groove. My Survey students are very eager, as always. They leave class every day amazed about what they have learned. Constitutional Law is going well. They will watch a rebroadcast of the State of the Union address this week. My night R & W class went well last night, mainly because the two troublemakers (who I will refer to as Double Trouble) were absent. It will be interesting to see how things go in this course. I warned the students that R & W is not the class where you want to have frequent absences.

Now...if I could just get rid of this cold!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe double trouble won't come back! We can always hope :-) And hope you feel better soon!

Psycgirl said...

Feel better soon!

expat divorce said...

Hope you feel better soon- there's so many colds and flu around at the moment!

Subscribe