The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Stupid Girl

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I must be going through a "stupid girl" phase.

I am doing online training for my job. I had to answer a question that I know the answer, but was not sure of the authority for the answer. I spent the past two days researching and reading documents. I could not find the specific authority that I needed. I even asked a colleague who emailed me a link to a website. I read the entire document on the website three times...nothing. So I responded to the question, stating what I did know and asking if someone would please tell me exactly where the information is so I can stop torturing myself.

And let's not forget my Fall From Grace. It still hurts and I am still wearing the air cast.

Maybe it's just the end of term exhaustion. I can't be that stupid...right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you're still wearing the cast. That's an annoyance for sure but is the ankle feeling better a bit? I hate those online trainings! Good luck with that!

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Sorry to hear of your ankle sprain. I am glad you didn't have an accident and break it- remember my ankle surgery and broken leg?

That said... sometimes having a sprain and being immobile is worse than a serious break. It seems it should heal FAST (it's only a sprain our brain reminds us) and the impatience can drive you crazy!

Hope times goes fast and your in the pool soon! :)

Mary Ann aka Joy

Anonymous said...

your = you're

Aaaak FAST typing causes impatience too. ;-)

Hope you're in the pool soon!

Mary Ann

Subscribe