- Still wearing the air cast. My RA doc gave me a pain patch so I can avoid ingesting any more NSAIDs. But, she did increase my methotrexate as a result of the flare a few weeks ago.
- My RA doc said that it will take a while for my ankle to heal, so that mean no heels for a while.
- Thus, it is a good reason to go shoe shopping online. So far, I bought these in black patent. They will look great with pants. I like these but they are sold out.
- I also ordered a new swimsuit. As soon as I can get rid of this stupid air cast, I want to do some water therapy to rehab the ankle. My current swimsuit top and bottoms not the best for serious swimming or water aerobics.
- I also bought new duvet cover and shams at Pottery Barn.
- I probably should stop online shopping now.
- The Boy chased his first deer. We didn't have deer roaming the backyard in LESC, so we were not sure what the Boy would do. He saw it munching on a shrub below our great room window the other night when we let him out for "last call". He chased it within 10 yards of the zapping point.
- Husband took the Boy for a walk in the woods behind our house. Husband said that the Boy caught a whiff of a fresh deer trail. The Boy was frenzied in his sniffing.
- Someone broke into our neighbor's house last night. It's believed that someone broke one of the window panes on the back door and let themselves in. The thief or thieves stole a lot of stuff. Husband has sent the day making sure everything is secure around our house.
- Although, I do believe that the Boy would go into guard dog mode if someone set foot on our deck, I appreciate all of Husband's efforts. We don't want to make our house an opportunity.
- Well, I should do some grading before Husband and I go out to dinner with some friends and before I blow my entire paycheck!
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Posted by Seeking Solace |
- Seeking Solace
- I am a college professor who is fumbling through the chaos of academia, rheumatoid arthritis, working on my PhD and just being a 40 something woman. I used to be a lawyer, which made me a snarky little person. I have a wonderful Husband and a German Shepherd named Junior. They help keep me sane.
Holler at me
Powered by Blogger.