The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'm So Done, Turn Me Over

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Dudes, I am so done.

I finished grading and submitted my grades last night. That was after:

  • One of my law students decided not to do the project I assigned but decided to do something completely unrelated to the project. No, she did not have my permission.
  • The majority of students in one of my law classes decided to ignore my instructions stating they needed a minimum of three references for their memo or there would be a five point penalty for each missing reference.
  • Another student cut and pasted the parts of her brief, which was full or errors, and submitted it as her final version of her project.
  • One student decided not to turn in his project which is worth 30% of his grade. He went from a "B" to an "F".

Yeah, I'm done.

1 comments:

ablog said...

Sounds more like they are done.

Subscribe