The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I Don't Care Who You Are...That Right There is Funny!

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I've been working like a mad woman, trying to finish the term without losing my mind or killing anyone. Needless to say, I've been pulling some late nights. I'm tired and grouchy.

But this morning I had a good laugh. I am drafting a part of my Research and Writing project for my students to work on today. They will be drafting a memorandum of law involving a dog bite case. I am asking them to research the statutes in Elsewhere for anything that has to do with dogs. As I am researching the law, I found this.

Permitting bitch at large:

If any person owning or having any bitch shall knowingly permit her to run at large during the erotic stage of copulation he shall be guilty of a Class 3 misdemeanor
.

I had to remind myself that they were talking about female dogs!

Subscribe