The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Random Bullets of Crapola

Posted by Seeking Solace |

  • I am fighting with some sort of bug that has not decided if it wants to go full blown or just take it's good 'ol sweet time in making my life miserable. Honestly, either shit or get off the pot.
  • As a result, I don't have the energy to do anything, even shop online As soon as I sit down at my laptop, I feel tired.
  • I can't find the wreaths and other decorations that I made over the years. I think I gave them away when I was purging all the stuff for the move.
  • Husband and I looked at a house today that was perfect. An open floor plan, large bedrooms, the washer and dryer on the second floor, a beautiful master bath with a garden tub for me and a fortress of solitude for Husband, and a nice back yard. Oh, and well within our price range. The crap part was that the backyard has serious drainage problems that even if we sunk a ton of money into drainage and other things, it probably won't solve the problem.
  • I still have seven more days of classes.
  • Someone at work is in serious trouble. I mean, like the kind of stuff that makes one say "Damn!" This person might possibly lose their job over it. And no, it's not me, but it may affect me. The shit is gonna hit the fan on Monday.
  • It is so hot that I don't want to risk blogging about it; that's how bad it is. The silver lining is that it won't affect me in a bad way, but some things may change significantly, depending on how they powers that be choose to handle it. If you REALLY want to know, email me.
  • My boys in Black and Gold are now residents of Suckville. They could make the playoffs with a little help from some teams and running the table, but honestly with the way they are playing, they don't deserve to go.

OK, time for some happy cold drugs.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery and sending condolences about your boys in black and gold. :( Just not good.

On the upside...you aren't in LEC for the snow!

Good luck with work-- I'm counting on a full report when it's all out.

Rebecca said...

I'm so sorry you're still feeling bad. And I hope you soon find your dream house without any major problems. I think you're right not to take a visible serious problem too lightly. Chances are, if there were an easy way to fix that problem, it would have been fixed before putting the house on the market.

I'd love to hear the gory details of your latest office drama. documentingrebecca at gmail. I only hope that, in some way, it will all eventually lead to the removal of B and your return to your rightful position.

Get well, and good luck.

Subscribe