The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday Night Murmurs

Posted by Seeking Solace |

OK, so I've been a little busy lately. It's that time of year, right? And to make things worse, this cold has a grip on me and it won't go away. Gee, it couldn't make up it's mind if it wanted to stay or move on and now that it's here, it doesn't want to leave. And, it's settled in my throat, which doesn't help.

The highly unbloggable issue has not been resolved yet. I am not sure if those in power are waiting until break to deal with it or if, once again, they lack the scrotal circumference to do what should have been done a long time ago. Honestly, I think one would have to commit capital murder before any necessary action would be taken.

I've been catching up with some of my home girls over the last couple of days. I spent the evening chatting with my home girl, GML. I caught up with two more the other night too. Phone calls and texts are great, but it's just not the same as having them just a stone's throw away. I am putting together a "vacation fund" so that I can travel to LESC in April or May for a visit. It should stop snowing by then. :P

Christmas shopping is down to "Point, Click, Ship". With the semester ending so late (Once again, a decision made by crackheads), it's really the best option. Although, I do need to shop at the place where I buy the Boy's food to pick up a few special things for the Boy from "Santa Paws" and some gifts for the Boy's doggie pals and a couple of kitties.

And somewhere within all this madness, I have to finish teaching my course and grade. Sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh grading jail -- gotta love it (NOT). The end of the semester is bad enough but why does it always happen so close to the holidays with so much else to do? I finished my point, click, ship orders yesterday. Gotta love that!!

rented life said...

I vote April, since that's when my birthday is!

Subscribe