The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

What A Long Strange Trip It Has Been

Posted by Seeking Solace |

With all the craziness at my job, I completely forgot my blog turned four last month.

Yay!

This blog started as Thoughts From The Waiting Room, the title was a shaneless ode to Sheryl Crow. It began as a place to vent my frustrations as an attorney who was in the process of leaving her job as an attorney and returning to her academic roots. It was a place to talk about my crazy mix-up life, my battle with RA, and my quest to find a job where people are no more insane than me. You have seen the world through the mind of the Boy, seen my love for Hisband, the Boy and my dad.

You were there when the blog morphed into The Sea of Waking Dreams, shameless ode to Sarah McLachlan. You followed my personal tranformation and my move from Lake Effect.Snow Central to Yankee Transplant. You've been there when I needed to vent about not having a job, celebrated when I found one and supported me when I needed to vent about the job.

I have had the privilege of becoming friends with so many of you. Some of you j know off blog. I have come to. Many of you for advice and support. You have always been kind and helpful.

Bet you though I was going sign off and stop blogging.

Nope!

I am just greatful for this space and for those who share it with me. I love this blog and truly enjoy writing here. I have grown as a writer. I have some great friends. And, a hell of a good tine writing!

Cheers!

5 comments:

RageyOne said...

Amazing how time flies!

Brigindo said...

Happy belated blogaversary. I've enjoyed reading along. Hope there are many more years to come.

Psych Post Doc said...

Happy Blogaversary!! SO glad you were going to sign off the blogging. :)

rented life said...

4 years already? wow.

comebacknikki said...

Happy blogiversary! :)

Subscribe