The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday Morning Murmurs

Posted by Seeking Solace |

  • Last week was a pretty rotten week. I am hopeful this week.
  • We took the Boy to the local dog park on Saturday. The park is quite large with a separate area for the little dogs. It was a little warm, so the Boy and a couple of Golden Retrievers enjoyed the kiddie pool. (GML, The Boy and a Golden that looked like Blue shared the pool!)
  • We stopped in a pet supply shop in the plaza next our apartment. The store carries natural and holistic dog and cat products. I wanted to stop in to see if they carry the Boy's food. They don't carry it anymore, but the owner gave us some samples to try. How cool is that?
  • Yesterday, Husband and I went shopping for an IPhone. I think we can justify the cost in our budget. So this gal will be joining the IPhone crowd.
  • I have a separate post about my brother coming soon.
  • Unlike most parts of the country, the weather here is very summer-like.

OK, I need to get some stuff done.

2 comments:

Abbey said...

Beemer got his iPhone yesterday. He loooves it. I was barely able to pry it out of his hands at bed time. I had to threaten mean things. I'm sure you'll love it too!

AliceAcademic said...

Yay for the kind pet supply guy. Random kindness, especially when you just moved somewhere is pretty cool. Hope you have a great week!

Subscribe