The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Random Bullets of Crapola

Posted by Seeking Solace |

  • Still have not received a firm date from the moving company to move our stuff. Somehow, I think I will be making a snarky-attorney style phone call today.
  • I am testing a mild sedative on the Boy today in preparation for the move. So far, he is not loopy, stoned or passed out. He is quietly laying at my feet. While, I am not too keen on drugging my dog, I just want him to be comfortable on the long 12 hour trip*.
  • So much more packing to do.
  • The weather in Lake Effect Snow Central has been really crappy. Lots of rain. I would trade some of the rain for a little more sunshine.
  • It's in the 90's in Yankee Transplant.
  • We have received some great going away gifts from friends.
  • Did I mention that there is more packing to do?
  • Everything is going well with the closing. Our buyer has her mortgage commitment letter and the title search and survey was fine.
  • I really need to stop blogging, tweeting and Facebooking and get busy packing.

*We are breaking up the drive into two days.

4 comments:

rented life said...

When you do move, please send a little sun back North! Now get to work!! :)

Seeking Solace said...

Would you like some heat too????

RageyOne said...

We need some of that rain down here! We are desperate for it!

rented life said...

Not 93. I'm happy with upper 70's. Ragey, I would LOVE to send you the rain. My garden is mud.

Subscribe