The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday Morning Murmurs

Posted by Seeking Solace |

  • I spent a quiet weekend with the Boy. Husband went on his annual fishing and camping trip with his brothers. (It's all catch and release).
  • This also means that Husband will be on a detox for the next couple of days. These trips involve some serious gluttony including steak, Italian sausage, pork and beans, eggs and potatoes. I don't take issue with the Johnnie Walker Red.
  • Yesterday, a woman and two men showed up at my house. The woman claimed she was a real estate agent and she had an appointment to view my house. Not likely. I told her as such and recommended she get off my lawn before I released the Boy.
  • My hair is driving me crazy. It's in that stage where I can't do anything with it. I really want to get it straightened again. It's been a year since I had it done and I think I have enough hair to do it.
  • I did stop at the Ann Taylor Loft on Saturday. Being stuck between sizes really blows. But, at least I am closer to the smaller size.
  • Job hunt is going super slow. I did get a nice email from a dean who acknowledged receipt of my documents. How refreshingly rare.
  • I am considering re-introducing chicken to my diet. I would only use organic, free range chicken, which is what I cook for Husband. I have some mixed feelings about it. Post coming, I promise!

0 comments:

Subscribe