The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Saturday, November 15, 2008

No More Shoe Tax!

Posted by Seeking Solace |

A shoe tax?

Nobody, I mean NOBODY, should come between a woman and shoes. It's un-American!

My friends (Sorry for the McCain-ism), we must stop this madness. Not only is such a tax completely unnecessary, but it is hurting many hard working shoe lovers who only want to look shut up cute. It is we shoe lovers that could help turn this retail downturn upward!

So go forth and tell your representatives. Give me my shoes at reasonable prices or give me death! End this ridiculas regressive tax! Allow the shoe divas of the world to go forth and shop!

I am Seeking Solace and a shoe diva and I approve this message.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's just wrong.

Craig Bardo said...

If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving regulate it. If it stops moving, subsidize it.

Ronald Reagan on Tax Policy.

I am vehemently opposed to most taxes but....

I might be able to find a sliver of space in any of the closets in the house stacked to the ceiling with unopened, unworn shoe boxes if the tax were applied anywhere close to where I live.

Ms. CB just can never find anything to wear...

rented life said...

Not until you stop saying "my friends" Otherwise I'll have a drinking game around how many times YOU say it instead of McCain.

Seeking Solace said...

CD: Yeah, my husband says the same thing.

Rented Life: But, I can't drink!!!!

Subscribe