The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Cheaters!

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I am convinced that Steelers-Chargers game was rigged to cover the spread. That game had the worst officiating EVER! (OK, maybe not the worst. I do recall a botch coin toss a few years back, once again involving my beloved boys in black and gold.)

How else could one explain the referees reviewing a play with zero seconds left...which by the way WAS a touchdown. There was no forward pass!

I want my touchdown back!

2 comments:

Albatross said...

I only caught highlights of that one....but wasn't there a ridiculous difference in penalties called between the two teams as well?

Seeking Solace said...

Yes. 13 penalites against Pittsburgh and only one to the Chargers. There were a couple that I swear were from the back of the rules book. Something is really wrong with that.

Subscribe