The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Sunday, November 09, 2008

7 Things

Posted by Seeking Solace |

K8 tagged me a while back to do this one.

The Rules:

Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I am a fast reader. I have finished books in a matter of hours. My best is finishing a James Patterson, Alex Cross novel in four hours.

2. I am a terrible speller. My students laugh at me when I put a word on the board and have to pause to see if I spelled it correctly.

3. I can be a very moody person. I often need my space which sometimes drives Husband crazy.

4. There were no girls my age on my street growing up. I ended up playing with my brother and the boys in the neighborhood. We would play football, baseball, etc... If I got hurt, I would go off and cry and come right back in to whatever they were playing.

5. I was the first person on both sides of my family to go to college and earn a degree.

6. I ran track in high school and was ranked in the county where I grew up. I didn't run in college because of injuries, but continued for pleasure. I stopped because of the RA. I really miss it. it was my form of therapy.

7. I don't mind cleaning the bathroom. For some reason, I feel this great sense of satisfaction with a clean bathroom.

I am not going to tag anyone becuase I think this one has made its rounds. But feel free to engage, if you so desire.

0 comments:

Subscribe