The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Friday, October 31, 2008

Getting There

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I am feeling better today. My RA doc gave me a double dose pack of steroids to give me a boost. Husband decided to work from home yesterday and today to help me out. The Boy went to daycare today to give him a chance to have some doggie fun and to give both of us a break.

What really helped was that my LUSH products came in the mail yesterday. I got Pink Ladies which contains Supernova, Haagenbath and Sex Bomb. I also got Waving Not Drowning and Ne Worry Pas . The last two have lavender which can help you sleep. I used the Waxing Not Drowning bomb last night to help ease some of the pain and help me sleep. I also used some lavender bath salts that I bought during my vacation at Bath Time, which is in Cape May, NJ. (Weezy, did you go there?) I got a good night's sleep, which is not easy when I am in pain.

I am slowly getting back to some sort of "normal".

7 comments:

Arbitrista said...

I'm glad to hear you're doing better. Enjoy your bath!

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

YEA for Lush shipments!! I hope they help. I use a lavender lotion before bed. I'm not sure it helps much, but it is nice.

Brigindo said...

Glad you're on the way back. Those look like great products!

BTW, my word verification is carasess...very appropriate.

rented life said...

hope you are doing better. I've been thinking about you as I've had an equally challenging week. Is the semester over yet?

Seeking Solace said...

Thanks everyone!!!

RL, sadly no. I still have about a month and a couple of weeks to go. Drag! Sorry to hear life is so tough at your school. You deserve better!

Weezy said...

Nope...we actually didn't make it there. The one trip to Cape May included the five year old NOT WANTING TO BE HERE BECAUSE IT IS BORING. I had to watch that his crossed arms didn't knock anything over in the one shop.

Hagenbath is my favorite though!!! I'm so happy to hear you are doing better.

BrightStar (B*) said...

ooooo! I am so jealous of the Lush purchases!

Subscribe