The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Saturday, November 01, 2008

A Change Does Not Always Do You Good

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I don't like the change from Daylight Savings Time back to Standard Time. The thought of it getting dark at 4 PM just triggers SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) for me. Sure, it's light in the morning, but who cares, I'm at work!

Although, one extra hour of sleep will be quite nice. But somehow I think the Boy may not adjust to the time time change. He will mostly likely wake me up at 7:30 thinking it's 8:30 and he will be demanding his breakfast!

4 comments:

Psych Post Doc said...

well, you should just tell him he needs to sleep for another hour. ;)

I'm not too keen on the early darkness either but an extra hour of sleep somehow seems worth it.

Seeking Solace said...

I wish I could. It's hard to reason with a 70 lb. German Shepard!

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

I don't like it either -- I hate having it get dark on my way to Red State... it means that I'm driving too much in the dark in Corn State -- which is dull enough as it is...

BrightStar (B*) said...

I agree with you -- I'd rather go to work in the dark and have it be lighter later in the evening.

Subscribe