The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Power Shop

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I got my energy back in order to go on a power shop yesterday morning. I was in need of flats. Well I hit the mother-load



The red pair came from the Ann Taylor Loft. I got a great deal because everything was 20% off. Plus, I had a $25.00 savings card. The ones in the middle came from JC Penny's A.N.A. line. I think I might order the wine color next month. The last pair came from Payless. I usually do not have much luck with Payless, but these one's had a kitten heel. And the price was right...$20.00

I also found my work bag at JC Penny's


It has a separate, removable zip pouch for the laptop. I love that it has plenty of compartments for all the crap I lug around! And, it was a great price.

I wasn't done. JC Penny's had a huge sale on towel, buy one-get one for a $1.00. Our towels are starting to look shabby, I also found two blouses at Banana Republic that I have been watching. They finally went on sale. Both were under $50.00 which is good for a sale at Banana!

It was a good morning. I found everything I needed or wanted in two hours. I was home by 1 PM, just in time to avoid the Saturday mall chaos.

On the downside, I was tired when I got home. I guess I can't shop like I used to. No more marathon shopping trips for this gal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh, those shoes look cute! and yes, marathon shopping takes it out of me too..

Karen said...

I power shoe shopped yesterday too! Black boots, brown boots and cute little ballet flats!!

Loving the bag!!

Subscribe