The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, September 08, 2008

Just Another Thing to Keep Me from Doing Work

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Yesterday, I created an I-Google page. I had way too much fun setting it up. One of my widgets is a Bart Simpson quip. Every time you refresh the page, Bart has a new quip.

I just had to share this one:

I will not yell "She's dead" during roll call.

I also have a Family Guy quip. This was from Stewie:

I'd love to stay and chat but your a complete bitch, so bye!

There are sooooo many situations where that quip could come in handy.

Damn Google, you will definitely interfere with my productivity!

1 comments:

Psych Post Doc said...

I'd love to stay and chat but your a complete bitch, so bye!


Oh, so many times I wished I could pull this one off.

Subscribe