The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Sunday, June 22, 2008

How Could I Pass This One Up?

Posted by Seeking Solace |

As seen everywhere.

The rules:

~List seven songs you are into right now.

~No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your spring/summer.

~Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs.

~Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

When I think of summer, I think of the songs of the late 70's and that crazy time called the 80's. All of these songs take me back to the summers of my youth and teenage years, when I spent most of my time hanging out at the local public pool with my friends and then later with Husband when we were in college. These songs always make me smile.

Against the Wind by Bob Seger

Private Eyes by Hall and Oats

She Bop by Cyndi Lauper

Ventura Highway by America

Dancing in the Dark by Bruce Springsteen

Purple Rain by Prince

Fall on Me by REM

There are so many more, but I am limited to seven!

If you want to play...go for it!!!!

0 comments:

Subscribe