The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, June 09, 2008

Hell Is Cooler Than This

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Seriously, it is miserable here. The Boy and I have pretty much stayed indoors to avoid the heat. I feel guilty for not taking him for walks, but it is just not a good idea. Even the early morning, it's muggy. I mean, when I left at 9:30 to go to a meeting on campus, it was already 83 degrees!

And of course my meeting was in a building that does not have air conditioning. Fans helped a little.

I did get a bit of an affirmation at the meeting. It seems that the project we are working contains some information that is clearly my work. Although no one said so, I could tell that some of the findings contained language from the documents I submitted. That made me secretly smile.

Tomorrow, I have a meeting with the Judge who is teaching a section Bus-Law. He indicated that lunch would be involved. That's nice, but that also means I have to wear big-girl clothes. Gah!

3 comments:

Prisca said...

I hope the judge isn't as creepy as I fear. Do tell once it's over!

JMKH said...

Hell IS cooler. We have had our first 100 degree day. You're smart to stay inside with the Boy!

Anonymous said...

oh dear. hope you are feeling better!

Subscribe