The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, June 09, 2008

I Wish I Had A Magic Wand

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Then I could make all the hurt go away.

Three very dear and close friends are going through separate, yet tough stuff right now. They are wonderful people who don't need excess grief right now. It seems like life has thrown some cruel curves right now.

I have counseled, cried, and provided a soft place to fall of each of them. I just wish I could make the bad stuff go away, make those who need to listen, listen and give them the peace they so deserve.

If only I had the power...

3 comments:

Psych Post Doc said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your friends' troubles.

They are vey lucky to have such a dedicated friend though!!

Prisca said...

That powerless feeling is the worst in the world. My sister is going through some tough stuff now and I know just how you feel. There's only so much you can do but you surely wish it was more. I hope they get some relief and good news soon and you can be in on the celebration.

Anonymous said...

i'm so sorry things are so hard...

Subscribe